I love Honest-1 Auto Care and I
tell everyone about it! Thank
you so much for your very
|At Honest-1 Auto Care® protecting our environment is a number one priority. Did you know that one gallon of oil can contaminate a million gallons of water? Used motor oil can contain toxic chemicals and heavy metals. That’s why Honest-1 Auto Care® centers use only the Environmental Protection Agency approved waste oil service providers to properly remove and recycle waste oil. It is equally important to keep your vehicle engine oil changed on a regular scheduled maintenance program. When oil breaks down and loses lubrication qualities, friction increases and causes excessive contaminates to build up which not only decrease fuel economy but also can be passed through your vehicles exhaust system as a pollutant into the air.
ECO 360® Oil Treatment
As a part of our ECO Oil Change we install our ECO 360® Oil Treatment which is formulated exclusively for Honest-1® and can only be purchased from Honest-1®.
ECO 360® Oil Treatment is designed to improve your oil change. Its semi-synthetic formula provides high-quality base stocks and additives to reduce oxidation and improve the thermal stability of the oil. It contains an organic friction modifier that delivers proven, tested improvements in fuel economy and reduction of engine emissions.
Another important step to our ECO Oil Change is adjusting your tire pressure to the manufactures recommended specification. Maintaining correct tire inflation levels helps optimize tire performance and fuel economy. Correct tire inflation allows drivers to experience ride comfort, tire durability and performance designed to match the needs of their vehicles.
ECO Oil Change
Our technician will:
- Change the engine oil and filter
- Add up to 5 quarts full synthetic oil of the proper viscosity recommended for your engine (re-refined oil is available in some markets)
- Lubricate chassis (when applicable)
- Top off all other fluids
- Install Honest-1 ECO 360® Oil Treatment
- Perform our famous Honest-1® 21 Point Inspection
- Adjust tire pressures to manufactures recommended specification
- Clean windows
- Dispose of your old oil according to our Environmentally Sustainable Actions® Certification Program, protecting our environment
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces engine emissions
- Prolongs engine life
- Prolongs tire life
- Increases engine performance